WAMU Financial Stability Committee
The Committee is tasked with :
- Promoting concertation, cooperation and coordination between the Authorities whose actions contribute to financial stability;
- Assessing risks that could have negative effects on the stability of the financial system as a whole, notably by analysing jointly-defined macro-prudential indicators;
- Examining the dysfunctions of the system that could generate costs and affect its resilience in the face of internal and external shocks;
- Defining the actions required to address the vulnerabilities identified and ensuring their coordination and monitoring;
- Issuing opinions and recommendations with a view to carrying out activities of a nature to ensure the proper running and efficiency of the financial system.